Friday 13 February 2009

More Snow


We have had more snow, it started yesterday lunchtime and continued into the night.

The boys and their friends had a great time building snowmen and having snowball fights.

But by the time it was bedtime the snow had turned to rain and so this morning it is just a slushy mess on the ground which will get everything wet.

My main problem with weather like this is getting my laundry dry as I do not own a tumble dryer.

I have an indoor airer and put some on there to dry in the warmth of the house it is then finished off over the radiators as it just need airing; the excess wet clothing last night got draped over some plastic chairs and left in the room in front of the coal fire when we went to bed, lovely and dry this morning.

Dave is having a few days off next week as it is half term and the boys are off school and we are hoping we can get some jobs done in the garden weather permitting; we want to get the greenhouse put together so we can grow salad stuff this year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish we had some snow. I love the idea of clothes drying over the chairs in front of the stove!

    ReplyDelete